Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 weeks left

Today is 38 weeks. Only 14 days till my due date. I have thought many times in my life how weird it would be to be that close to having a baby. I have imagined many times what I would be thinking and feeling. Well no more imagining I am living it. It is just as weird as I thought. I have never had so many feelings all at once. I am so excited, nervous, anxious, happy, scared but most of all I just can't wait to meet our little guy. It is a strange feeling knowing it could happen anytime and I just have to wait and anticipate his arrival. I feel like I am huge but when people ask me how far along I am and I tell them most people rave about how good I look. I definitely don't feel like that but it makes me feel a little better.
We finished the baby's room. It is cute but Matt says I need to use the word Awesome because our baby isn't going to be cute he is going to be "Awesome".

My cousin Rachel took a few funny pictures for us. I have seen some other people with pictures like this and thought they were fun so took a few. Thanks again Rachel.
Hopefully soon you will be seeing less belly pictures and more baby pictures. Go ahead and make a guess when you think he will come and the winner will get a prize!

4 comments:

  1. Courtney! We are so excited for you and Matt! You look great, but I am sure that you are ready for baby Polifka to just get here! I am sure he will be "awesome" :) Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny that Matt wants you to say "awesome." Bryan doesn't like McKay being referred to as "pretty" because its not very manly. He also didn't like the newborn baby dresses very much because he didn't like the thought of our boy wearing a dress, even though they are incredibly nice and convenient! Good luck, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! You do look great. I totally get the mixed emotions too, I was so nervous for Alyssa to arrive. But you can do it-you and Matt are going to be great parents! My guess is that you'll deliver on the 14th. Good luck and can't wait to see pics of once he's arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're so excited for you guys! you look great but i bet you're ready for that boy to get outta there! i know i'm ready, haha love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete