Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Due Date

Here is a picture in honor of my due date aka TODAY. I am going crazy waiting for our little guy to come. For some reason I thought I was going to go into labor early and that was a mistake, because now it is my due date and I still don't have a baby. I am still hoping he is going to come tonight. I have been trying all the things that people say may induce labor naturally but no luck yet. My doctor will induce me a week from today on the 26th if I don't start on my own this week but I really really hope I don't have to wait a whole week. So hopefully you will soon be reading a post about the little guy instead of about my belly growing bigger. So until then wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Patience! It will all be happening soon. We are so excited to meet him. Call or text me when you are sure you are in labor. Love, Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that Castor Oil induced labor, so I bought some for Cindy. After that I found out it induced labor the same way Thai food or Mexican sometimes can, by giving you explosive diarrhea. So I actually wouldn't recommend that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney! Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guys! We will be anxiously waiting to hear some news...hopefully sooner rather than later :) Good luck this week! We'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you girl!! It feels like every minute you get bigger and more uncomfortable at this point. But the good news is for sure you know it won't be more than 7 days!! I do hope you go earlier too! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great! When I showed Ryan the picture he said, "No way! She has a beach ball under there!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete