Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Halloween

For Halloween we went with our friend Mike to Red Butte Gardens. They do this thing called Gardens After Dark. It is more for kids but I like cheese things like this for halloween because I don't really like scary stuff. They had different stations set up around the gardens and each one was a different Country's traditions for haunted holidays.
This picture was one if the stations. It is an Asian thing that they decorate these lamp things and them let them go in the water. They had a pond that we got to put our lamps out on.

This is Matt and Mike in the maze.

And I painted a pumpkin.
All this fun stuff we actually did on Saturday because Halloween was on a Sunday.
On Sunday we got to celebrate at my Aunt Pams. By making Jack-O-Pizzas and Carmeled Apples! Yum



Hope everyone else had a good Halloween. At least I got this posted before Thanksgiving.




No comments:

Post a Comment