Wednesday, March 16, 2011

34 Weeks

Sorry I keep posting behind. I am actually 35 weeks but this picture is from 34 weeks.

Pregnancy is going pretty well. Doctor says everything is looking great. The baby is not moving around quite as much. I don't think he has much room anymore. But don't worry I can still feel him kicking and sticking his feet all up in my ribs. It is really comfy let me tell ya. I am pretty miserable when it comes to sleeping, but I realize that probably won't change once I have the baby. It is crazy for me to think that he could come now at any time and be fine. Obviously I don't want him to come 5 weeks early but its just crazy to know that he could. I am not quite ready for him yet so lets just hope he is not ready yet either. This weekend is "get ready for baby to come weekend".

No comments:

Post a Comment