Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby stuff

My dad and step mom bought us a new crib for the baby. Matt and our friend Mike set it up that night. It seems more real now that we have a baby crib set up in our 2nd room.
As for being pregnant. I have actually been doing really good since I stopped being sick around 16 weeks things have been pretty great. I have quite the baby bump now. There is not much I can do to hide it now. It is getting a little uncomfortable to sleep. I have pain in my back every once and a while. I guess I can say the good thing about being so sick in the beginning is that it makes these things seem not bad at all. As for the good stuff, I can feel him moving around and I love it. I am so excited for this little guy to join us. It is fun getting ready for him to come. A bit overwelming because there are a lot of thing that you need before a baby comes but I think we will be plenty prepared.

In less then 4 months a baby will be in here! Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney! You are so cute pregnant!! Isn't it fun getting your room all set up!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete