Saturday, January 15, 2011

26 weeks

I now only have 3 months and 4 days until my due date. CRAZY! I have been feeling pretty well except for I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable. I wake up more often in the night and have to move positions because one of my limbs is asleep or something is hurting. It also take a little more energy to move around. You don't really think about how often you use your ab muscles until you can't use them as much. I am doing pretty good though. I am feeling probably every feeling possible about this little guy coming into this world. I am mostly excited but also anxious, nervous and kinda scared. I know I have a lot of support and that it will be an adventure. I am excited to be a momma and I am excited for Matt to be a dad. I know he will be great. Alright thats all for now. See you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Look at your cute belly!!! You are adorable! So excited for you to be a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute belly I want to come visit and see your place!

    ReplyDelete