Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Place

In response to my post a few weeks ago about about not liking looking for apartments. Well a few days after that we found a place that we both agreed on. It is very cute and has lots of space. It is on Capital Hill like a block away from the capital. My work is like 2 miles from it and Matt's work is even less then that. We moved in last weekend. Thank you to everyone who helped us! I can't even tell you how much better it is to not have to drive half an hour to get home after work!!! I love it! We are still working on getting settled but things are coming along perfectly! I will post some pictures when we have things more put together!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's so great! I can't wait to see pictures. And I can't wait to see you this month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete