Monday, October 31, 2011

Week of Pumpkins

We we tried a few different things this week to see if we could get
some cute Milo pumpkin pictures.

First I tried to carve my pumpkin so that his legs would fit through.
My pumpkin was not big enough though so it just looked like a giant
orange diaper. Then he was not happy with us at all cuz the pumpkin
was cold inside and then his legs got stuck so we almost had to cut him out of it.
We had some friends over to carve pumpkins.
I saw this cute picture on pinterest.
I thought that is go cute I am going to do it.
Well it didn't work. We used our bed spread and it only took us snapping one
picture for him to pee and sit on our white bed spread with his orange paint
BUTT! Maybe next year. If is butt us still little and cute.

1 comment:

  1. You are either the meanest mother or the cutest mother. I am still trying to decide. JK. You are the best mother. I love the naked but photo. Did the orange paint come out of your bedspread?

    ReplyDelete