Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 months

On September 20th Milo was 5 months old.

I can't believe how fast my baby is growing and learning.
A few new things for the month.

-He is starting to learn to sit up.
-He eats 5 ounces every 3 hours and I just started feeding him rice cereal
-He sleeps really well from 8:30-4:30 then wakes to eat and then goes back to sleep till 7.
-He is wearing 3-6 months cloths.
-He loves playing on the floor, in his jumper and mostly being held.
-He only holds still when he is asleep otherwise his feet are moving like crazy.
-He makes lots of noises. He has a lot to say.

I love watching him take everything in and trying to figure out how things work.
He is just so interested in everything going on around him.





I love this little man. He is such a blessing to our family and brings us joy everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I love his expression in the 2nd picture :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Court!! I hope to meet him soon:) You are such an amazing little MOM. So fun. So awesome of Matt, someday I will run a marathon, 1 marathon:) Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete