Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

For those of you that don't know I am a big Utah Jazz fan. I have had season tickets for 4 years now. Last week Matt surprised me with an early birthday gift. We were headed to the game like we always do. He told me he had a friend he wanted to go say hi to in the lower bowl before we went up to our normal upper bowl seats. We just kept walking down closer and closer to the floor. We got down to the 3rd row that was practically on the court and he said happy birthday these are our seats. It was so cool. I have never been able to sit that close and it was a completely different experience. It was a great birthday gift and I was really surprised.



Then yesterday was my actually birthday and I did exactly what I wanted to do. I relaxed and did nothing. I didn't have to work until 3 pm so I slept in and did pretty much nothing all morning. Then I went into work for 4 hours. When I got off we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. One of my favorite places. And then I came home to beautiful flowers and I took a relaxing bath. I have heard with a baby on the way I may not have much time to just relax and have quite time to myself so I was grateful for the day to relax. Matt was great to have candles set up for me and draw me a bath and then leave me alone to enjoy it haha.
I am now 24 and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment