Monday, June 8, 2009

Yay Married!

   Our Wedding day was so beautiful!  We couldn't have asked for anything better.  We were so happy that almost all of the people we wanted to be there were able come share the day with us.  It was for sure the happiest day of my life so far.  I feel so blessed that I am able to share the rest of eternity with Matt he is so great and I am so lucky to have him.  Married life it just what I hoped it would be and BETTER!  





Here is the group picture at the temple I would post more, but it just takes to long so I will put them on facebook I think most of you can see them there.  
   
   Thanks again to everyone who helped with everything it was perfect!  And also thanks to those who traveled far to come be here with us on that special day we can't tell you how glad we are that you were there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Court! Thanks for letting me post some wedding pics on my blog. (I guess I shouldve asked... haha... but anyway- you guys are too dang beautiful to not show off!) I hope all is well and I can't wait to hang out at Moab!

    ReplyDelete